Help Us Save Lives
- Your support means so much to our organization.
- One of the best ways to assist our group of volunteers is through a tax deductible financial donation.
- You can help people affected by maritime disasters.
- You can also make a difference by supporting our programs with your time.
- Tax receipts are issued for donations of $20 or greater. Please do not send cash in the mail.
The Lighthouse Country Marine Rescue Society is the charitable organization that supports RCM-SAR Unit 59 Deep Bay.
Registered Name: Lighthouse Country Marine Rescue Society Unit 59
Registered Charity Number: 86535 7529 RR0001
Our society raises funds and performs administrative duties for SAR Unit 59 empowering our members to upgrade personnel training, boat maintenance, public education, rescue gear and epuipment.
How to make a donation:
On-Line (with debit or credit cards)
Lcmrs, 5058 Longview Drive,
“We Live Forever Through What We Give” (Douglas M. Lawson).
Consider Leaving A Legacy to The Lighthouse Country Marine Rescue Society. For information about legacy gifts, please visit: www.LeaveALegacy.ca – there is a Vancouver Island chapter available to assist you with your questions.
… and be one of our local heroes! Click here to find out how you can join our team!
NOTE: Our organization prides itself on ethical fundraising practices. We do not engage in telemarketing or share our donor list with other organizations.
Lighthouse Country Marine Rescue Society
Friends and Partners
Primary Financial Support
Royal Canadian Legion Branch 211 Ladies Auxiliary Bowser